Use iTrinity Mobile software to perform field sales operations.
The system works both online and offline, offering a variety of modules – driving schedules, work guidelines, printing certificates on site, on-screen signatures, and web-based report of drivers and vehicles’ performances, for company management.
The Van Sale approach aims to provide the client with the product and receive payment in one visit on location.
iTrinity van sale module supports goal management per agent, GPS tracking of field personnel, IM alerts to management of any exceptional sale, and more.
New clients can be added to the database, billed and provided with products at the same time.
Sale’s information is reported directly to the iTrinity management station and the company's ERP System.
With this broad software module, one can manage the company's entire sales and distribution operations, either independently or while interfacing with the organization's ERP software. The module supports both the establishment of central information entities such as items, price indices, clients, routes and more (unless they are received via ERP interface), and all the sales and distribution processes, including:
Van Sale Stock Management
- Registering or displaying an order.
- Displaying client financial information, i.e. Obligo.
- Loading a van with merchandise.
- Displaying daily work schedule for the salesman.
- Managing of a distribution line / agent route.
- Supply and delivery of merchandise, along with delivery certificate or tax invoice.
- Bar code scanning of single items or boxes.
- Signing the client on-screen (upon smartphone/tablet/terminal) as proof of delivery.
- Charging the client and generating an invoice.
- Managing van inventory and displaying stocks of other vans or main storage.
- Managing agent's cashier and calculating end of day receipts.
- Examining agent’s goal achievement.
The technological development we witness over the last few years has not overlooked the field of van sales. iTrinity van sale module suits companies of all sizes, whether small businesses of 5 workers, or huge companies with hundreds of employees.
The software provides work tools for management teams, operation managers, drivers and all other personnel.
The module suits companies that handle sales and distribution out of vehicles.
iTrinity software is installed on durable and weatherproof mobile terminals, and it is suited for all distribution and hauling fields.
Delivery / P.O.D Module - Confirming delivery of merchandise on-screen
Use iTrinity terminal system to control delivery of goods, and sign your client on the screen of your tablet / smartphone as proof of delivery.
iTrinity's driver / delivery (P.O.D.) module enables management and control over the delivery of goods and collecting receiver's signature on-screen via tablet or smartphone, thus making sure that the client received the correct items. This process is called P.O.D. - Proof Of Delivery.
Tablet / Smartphone
- Receiving delivery orders.
- Work schedule.
- Viewing client’s information.
- Signing the client and reporting the final sale.
- Inventory management and bar code scanning support.
- Loading and Unloading of vehicles.
- Sending signed certificates to company headquarters.
- Processing delivery orders.
- Drivers’ scheduling.
- Tracking delivery orders.
- Priority management.
- Messaging system.
- Generating reports.
- Reporting time spent on each location.
- Mailing and text messaging.